MUDr. Vojtěch Šandera successfully completed his studies at the 3rd Medical Faculty of Charles University in Prague in 2013. After graduating, in 2014, he joined the Department of Plastic Surgery at the Královské Vinohrady University Hospital in Prague, where he still works as an intern physician.
- 2015 – present: 3rd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague; assistant professor of the plastic surgery clinic
- 2014 – present: Královské Vinohrady University Hospital, Department of Plastic Surgery, secondary doctor
- 2013 – 2014: Nymburk Regional Hospital, surgical department, intern doctor
- 2013: Professional internship, Department of Hand Surgery, Bad Neustadt an der Saale, Germany
- 2013: Internship, Stadtkrankenhaus Schwabach, Allgemeine- und Unfallchirurgie, Germany
Lecturing and publishing activities
- Participants in the project Progres Q 28 Comprehensive Oncology Program II, Charles University 2017-2021, Prague
- Duskova M., Bayer J., Brandejsova A., Šandera V. and Sukop A.: Long Term Results of the Fingertip Reconstruction using the Thenar Flap . Clinics in Surgery . 2018 | Volume 3 | Article 2211.
12 March 2020 | visitor
I underwent breast augmentation with MUDr. Vojtěch Šandera, and I am very satisfied with the result. The doctor helped me with the selection and advised me on everything and chose the best option for me. At the same time, he met my requirements for a full cleavage and overall, he made me a beautiful breast shape and I am very satisfied. He also answered all my questions and devoted his time to me. It´s been a few weeks after the surgery and my breasts already look great, I am looking forward to the final result.