The procedure is suitable for clients from about 30 years of age as well as for clients with more mature skin who are worried about classic surgical facelift. The skin naturally stretches and gets a more youthful appearance. However, the resulting effect is lower than with a classic surgical facelift, in which excess skin is removed.
Meso-threads – minilift – this non-invasive method is recommended for the treatment of especially more sagging contours of the face – mostly the lower jaw or chin. It can also be combined with other procedures, such as filling materials, fractional CO2 laser treatment, etc.
The treated area is first anesthetized with a cream. Therefore, the client does not feel any pain during the procedure. The punctures are made with ultra-thin/non-traumatic needles into the subcutaneous area at the desired sites. The threads are fully absorbable and, as they are applied to the subcutaneous tissue, are not visible. Approximately 10–15 meso-threats are used for the treatment (depending on the extent of the procedure). The procedure alone takes approximately 30 minutes. Your doctor will always consult the entire process in advance. The considerably visible effect is noticeable after 2–3 weeks.
- Mini-invasive and painless procedure (performed only under local anaesthesia)
- An almost immediate effect that lasts for up to two years
- No need for convalescence (no punctures are visible after the procedure; you have no swelling or bruises)
- Suitable for a wide age range of clients
- Time-saving (treatment takes about 30 minutes)