She started her medical career at Bakešov Surgical Hospital, and after that was closed she continued in the surgical field at the Department of Oncological Surgery at the Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute. Other sites at which she has also gained experience include the prestigious Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic at St. Anne’s University Hospital Brno. She has taught burns medicine and reconstructive surgery to future doctors at the Medical Faculty of Masaryk University in Brno and nurses at the National Centre for Nursing and Non-medical Healthcare (NCO NZO), has also taught a surgery course for future paramedic graduates at the Higher School of Health Brno and, last but not least, teaches first aid courses for the public. In addition to this she is the author and co-author of lectures and scientific publications and is an active participant at scientific congresses and symposia. She holds a First Psychological Assistance certificate which entitles her to provide psycho-social support to people affected by difficult situations in their lives.
1998–2004 university studies at the Medical Faculty of Masaryk University Brno
- 2004–2006 – doctor at Bakešov Surgical Hospital Brno
- 2006–2007 – doctor at the Surgery Department of the Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute
- 2007–present – doctor at the Burns and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic of Brno Faculty Hospital
- 2015–present – doctor at the Plastic Surgery Department of the Children’s Hospital of Brno Faculty Hospital KDCHOT
2014 – plastic surgery
Professional internships and courses
- 2001–2004 – internship: Urology Out-patient Clinic Brno, Jana Babáka
- 2001–internship: Children’s Hospital of Brno Faculty Hospital, KDCHOT
- 2002–2003 –internship: South Moravian Regional Emergency Medical Service
- 2002–2003 –internship: Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic of St. Anne’s University Hospital in Brno
- 2004–internship: Burns and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic at Brno Faculty Hospital
- 2005–course: Medical First Aid, Territorial Rescue Service Centre Brno
- 2007– specialisation course: Basic Surgical Procedures, Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education (IPVZ) Prague
- 2011–course: Basics of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education (IPVZ) Prague
- 2011–course: Hand Surgery, Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education (IPVZ) Prague
- 2011–course: Aesthetic Facial Surgery, Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education (IPVZ) Prague
I underwent plastic surgery of the upper eyelids with MUDr. Jana Bartošková, who works at the Leticia Clinic and the Formè Clinic. Not only is the doctor very pleasant and human, she is interested in her patients even with the distance from the operation, but her work is very high quality and thanks to her I feel good again after years! And the scars are not visible at all! I recommend!!!
Hello, I underwent liposuction of the external thighs at the clinic with Dr. Bartošková. I can only recommend it! The procedure and subsequent recovery is completely painless. Pleasant staff and environment.
Lovely lady, the liposuction was done very sensitive and result is good. Would recommend.